Please find below more details about the individual activities happening as part of the Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa Full Board Staycation with Yacht Trip and Tour Packages
- 1 Night Stay Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa
- 3-Hr Yacht Trip Around Sentosa Island
2D1N Staycation Package Itinerary
- 10.30 am: Drop luggage at Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa (optional)
- 11 am: Arrive at ONE°15 Marina to start yacht trip
- 3-hr Trip around Sentosa
- Opportunity to go into the water or to use the Kayak and Paddle Boards available
- Packed lunch and drinks provided
- 1 pm: Disembark at ONE°15 Marina
- 3 pm: Check-in at hotel
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 3 is provided
- 12 pm (next day): check-out from hotel and go for lunch
- 2 pm: Start Fort Siloso tour from Fort Siloso Skywalk Entrance
- 4 pm: Tour ends at the Surrender Chamber
1 Night Stay at Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city life and retreat to sanctuary at Sofitel Sentosa. From your extensive 36sqm room with thoughtful room decoration and furnishings, to indulging in an exquisite Signature Set featuring our crowd-favourites to tantalise the tastebuds. Let your worries and stresses slip away and revitalise the mind and soul with indulgence and pampering at your fingertips. With a holistic approach to health and wellness, surrender to peace and be rejuvenated with our intensive treatments. Our expert therapists and aestheticians, with at least 15 years of experience are dedicated to your well-being.
Enjoy Breakfast at Kwee Zeen
Lunch and dinner for 3 will be provided at The Cliff
Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3
- Breakfast at Kwee Zeen for 3
- Lunch at The Cliff (2-course) for 3
- Dinner at The Cliff (3-course) for 3
Address: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, 2 Bukit Manis Road, Singapore 099891
- Check-In: 3 pm
- Check-Out: 12 pm
- Early check-in and late check-out is subjected to availability
3-Hr Yacht Trip Around Sentosa Island
Embark on a round-island trip from ONE°15 Marina. You may choose to go around Sentosa Island, or to anchor the boat around the southern island to enjoy your lunch onboard. Choose between relaxing to the breeze or splashing with the waves in the sea! A kayak and paddle board is available for your use.
Includes packed lunch and drinks onboard.
Address: ONE°15 Marina, 11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098497
- Boarding Time: 11 am
- Disembark Time: approx. 2 pm
Note: children are not allowed to enter the sea without an adult. Indemnity form is required to be signed before boarding. Once booking is confirmed, more details will be provided via email.
2-Hr Fort Siloso Tour For Families
The Rock @ Blakang Mati tour is an educational tour organised by education specialist and is tailored to suit families with kids. Each tour is 2 hours and will start from Fort Siloso Skywalk Entrance to the Surrender Chamber.
Through the tour, families will learn about Fort Siloso and its significance during the WWII, identify and learn the present-day use of the Southern Islands, go through the WWII exhibits, learn about war-time staples, look into the live of a solider during WWII and catch an immersive show about the Japanese Occupation to surrender.
Address: Fort Siloso Skywalk Entrance, Siloso Rd,Singapore 099981
- Tour Start: 2 pm
- Tour End: approx. 4 pm
Note: participants are encouraged to come dressed in comfortable attire and shoes, and bring along water for the walking tour. This is a rain or shine event.