Join Kiztopia on a mission to protect wildlife and preserve the environment at the 'I Can Be A Wildlife Protector!' Workshop this June Holiday. This workshop is designed for children aged 6 to 12 and covers a range of exciting topics such as wildlife protection, survival skills and marine ecosystem conservation.
Fees: $258 per child
- Workshop Dates: 7 - 8 June 2023
- Receive confirmation email from Merchant
- Suitable for 6 - 12 years old
Kiztopia - June Holiday Programme
Little ones will have the opportunity to create their own virtual animal world in a coding workshop and learn practical lessons on how to pitch a tent and collect drinkable water. Additionally, they will get to meet live marine intertidal animals and gain valuable insights on marine conservation.
Each sign up comes with a Free Learning Park worth $30 and a $30 discount is given to annual passholders, or if you sign up with a buddy!
2 Days Programme includes:
- Daily 4 hours of curated programmes (worth $272)
- Daily Kids Meal by Kith Kiztopia (worth $24)
- Daily 1 hour fun playtime at Kiztopia Marina Square (worth $59)
- Complimentary Learning Pack (worth $30)
Kiztopia @ Marina Square
Date: 7 - 8 June 2023
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: 6 Raffles Boulevard, #01-09, Singapore 039594
*$30 off each if you sign up with a buddy!
**Min. 6 kids to start programme. A full refund is provided if min. is not met.
Purchase on BYKidO
Receive *Redemption No. via email as proof of purchase
Receive confirmation email from merchant
Enjoy the workshop!
If you do not receive the Redemption Email, please check your Spam or Promotions tab in your email.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.kiztopia.com
- Valid for workshop schedule stated above
- Sign-up 4 days before programme start date
- KIZTOPIA reserves the right to make any changes to the classes including curriculum, class size and class time.
- Due to limited capacity, availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. In the event you have chosen a class which is oversubscribed, you will be placed on our waitlist and will be notified once there is an available slot.
- Each e-booking (QR code) admits 1 child & 1 free accompanying adult. You do not have to book for your play session unless you have additional child / adult visiting. For additional child / adult visiting, you will have to book your play session and purchase admission ticket for the additional pax.
- No cancellation is allowed once registration is accepted and fee is paid.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event if the class minimum (i.e. min. 6 children to start a class) is not fulfilled and is cancelled, 100% of the paid fee will be refunded.
- There will be no make-up classes or refunds for missed classes. any such arrangement is at the discretion of KIZTOPIA.
- If a cancellation due to medical reasons happen, partial amount of the paid fee will be refunded. A doctor's letter or medical certificate is required for verification.
- Strictly no swopping of adults at any given time during each programme day. Extra charges will be imposed for any additional adult.
- Socks are compulsory for all guests (not included in purchase).
- Purchaser acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted the terms & conditions of the Conditions of Sale which are set out at www.kiztopia.com and the same are duly incorporated herein.
- In the event that the purchaser is purchasing the Programs for third parties, the purchaser shall procure that the Adults of all Participants, the purchaser's agents and/or affiliates have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of herein and the Conditions of Sale as stated on the Website at www.kiztopia.com.
- All guests agree to abide by KIZTOPIA house rules upon entering. Full set of house rules can be found on www.kiztopia.com.
- By purchasing this program, you are deemed to have read and agreed with the Conditions of Sale, and agreed to be bound by them.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of KIZTOPIA is final.
- Partner reserves the right to amend, withdraw and modify the terms of this promotion
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
We offer 100% refunds for items not yet out for delivery or services not yet rendered, except in exceptional cases.
What can be refunded?
When refunds are applicable, we will review the request on a case-by-case basis. Do note that refunds will be for the amount paid on the BYKidO platform, and not for any amount paid directly to the merchant.
What cannot be refunded?
Once the item has been out for delivery or the service rendered, BYKidO will no longer be able to offer any direct refunds. Instead, refund requests related to amount paid directly to the merchant, or when items have been received or services rendered, will be directed to the respective merchant of the item / service.
For these cases, you may contact the merchant directly or approach us for assistance. While we are not able to do a direct refund, we are committed to resolving any issues between you and our merchants, and will assist you accordingly.
Get rewarded with BYKidO. From earning points to offset future purchases to monetizing your website and social media, we offer a number of ways for mummies and daddies to get rewards and more!
Earn KIDOS - Offset future purchases with our Reward Program
Be An Affiliate - Join the BYKidO Affiliate and earn when purchases are made.
Reviewer Program - Get rewarded with cash, sponsored experiences and more!
Click on the above links to find out more!