Arkki 2-Day Creative Architecture Camp for Children: Green Town Design
This is a Direct Listing.
More about Listing Types here.
Calling all children – our future changemakers, mayors and innovative thinkers! Come join us in an enriching 2-day architecture and design workshop where we’ll unleash our imagination to create future living ideas, innovate, design and build our best future town – one that is beautiful, sustainable and inclusive.
- Workshop is on 31 May - 1 June 2022, 9am - 3pm
- Merchant will be in touch after purchase to confirm details
- Recommended for 7 to 12 yr old
Arkki Green Town Project
In this Arkki Green Town Project, you’ll learn basic architecture principles and get hands-on experience to bring your ideas to life through scaled drawings and models. The ideas, solutions and protypes will surround the theme of sustainability, nature, integration and future innovations.
Witness knowledge in action! Our award winning creative programme infuses the application of STEAM subjects [Science, Technology, Engineering, Architecture/Art, Mathematics], Humanities and Social Sciences with situation-based projects and support the development of innovation skills and competencies. You will enjoy the experiential learning, problem-solving process, collaboration and working through the creative process of building and environment design.
Ultimately, you’ll be able to:-
- get creative,
- unlock your critical thinking skills,
- have fun and
- bring your models home!
- Date: 31 May - 1 June 2022
- Time: 9am - 3pm
- Camp Fee: $330, included lunch and all materials
- Venue: 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace, #03-03, Singapore 168976
- Age Suitability: 7 - 12 years old, participants will be grouped by age
- Purchase on BYKidO
- Receive confirmation from merchant
- Enjoy the workshop!
If you do not receive the Redemption Email, please check your Spam or Promotions tab in your email.
- Valid for camp schedule stated above
- Partner reserves the right to amend, withdraw and modify the terms of this promotion
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
Consent And Notifications
The Arkki education programme is exclusively delivered by Arkki Singapore (c/o The
Possible Class Pte Ltd).
By registering for this event, you also give your consent to the following:
- Your child or represented participant taking part in the workshop can be photographed and/or filmed during the activity. The photographs or videos may be used for the purpose of marketing, publication, education or training purpose.
- The Arkki programme prioritise the safety of your child and thrives to achieve an environment where your child feels safe and confident to collaborate and communicate. Your child or represented participant needs to follow the safety guidelines and behaviour code directed by the coaches so that we can keep him/her and other children safe and the workshop enjoyable.
- The completed form with your child’s particulars and your contact information will be kept by The Possible Class for record purpose.
- You allow your child or represented participant to use the materials, tools (scissors, children glue guns) and stationeries necessary for the project and which The Possible Class deem appropriate for the age group.
- You have ensured that your child or represented participant is aware of the potential risks of injuring themselves in the use of tools and stationeries and to take due care when participating in this activity.
- You acknowledge and agree that your child or represented participant voluntarily participates in the activity at his or her own risk and is in full knowledge of the potential risks in general.
- Kindly ensure that your child is healthy and fit prior to attending the workshop. In the event that your child presents any flu-like symptoms on any given day of the workshop, we seek your cooperation to see a doctor, keep them at home and not attend the workshop.
- Arkki reserves the right to decline a child who appears to our coaches to be unwell or present flu-like symptoms and they will be required to be picked up promptly by their parents or guardians. In the event of such occurrence and upon the receipt of a medical certification, Arkki will issue full or pro-rated refund (if the child has participated in at least a day at the workshop), after 10% deduction for administration fee.
- Confirmed bookings are non-cancellable or refundable. In the event of no-show, no refund will be made.
- We allow transfer of the confirmed booking to another child of the same age group. The written request for booking transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org must be made 5 days prior to the start of the workshop.
We offer 100% refunds for items not yet out for delivery or services not yet rendered, except in exceptional cases.
What can be refunded?
When refunds are applicable, we will review the request on a case-by-case basis. Do note that refunds will be for the amount paid on the BYKidO platform, and not for any amount paid directly to the merchant.
What cannot be refunded?
Once the item has been out for delivery or the service rendered, BYKidO will no longer be able to offer any direct refunds. Instead, refund requests related to amount paid directly to the merchant, or when items have been received or services rendered, will be directed to the respective merchant of the item / service.
For these cases, you may contact the merchant directly or approach us for assistance. While we are not able to do a direct refund, we are committed to resolving any issues between you and our merchants, and will assist you accordingly.
Get rewarded with BYKidO. From earning points to offset future purchases to monetizing your website and social media, we offer a number of ways for mummies and daddies to get rewards and more!