Architecture Holiday Camp: Recycled City Workshop
This is a Direct Listing.
More about Listing Types here.
In this Arkki New Recycled City workshop, we translate important concepts about the environment, sustainable living and architecture into fun projects to spark the children's imagination.
- Workshop is on 16 - 18 Mar 2022, 9 am - 3 pm
- Merchant will be in touch after purchase to confirm details
- Recommended for 7 to 12 yr old
Arkki New Recycled City Workshop
You’ll learn interesting design concepts, apply your subject knowledge to bring ideas to life and see them realise in the models that you'll be creating. Get ready to re-discover the unique properties of recycled materials and let’s use them creatively to build the next fantastic city together. Reduce, reuse, recycle and together we revolutionalise!
Witness knowledge in action! Our award-winning creative programme infuses the application of STEAM subjects, Humanities and Social Sciences with situation-based projects and support the development of innovation skills and competencies. The children will enjoy the experiential learning, persistent problem-solving, collaboration and the creative process of building and environment design.
Ultimately, they will be able to:
- get creative,
- unlock their critical thinking skills
- take thoughtful risks,
- have fun and
- bring their models home!
- Date: 16 - 18 Mar 2022
- Time: 9 am - 3 pm
- Camp Fee: $450, included lunch and all materials
- Venue: 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace, #01-15, Singapore 168976
- Age Suitability: 7 - 12 years old, participants will be grouped by age
- Purchase on BYKidO
- Receive confirmation from merchant
- Enjoy the workshop!
If you do not receive the Redemption Email, please check your Spam or Promotions tab in your email.
- Valid for camp schedule stated above
- Partner reserves the right to amend, withdraw and modify the terms of this promotion
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
The workshop is delivered to you by Arkki Singapore (Arkki).
1) Confirmed bookings are non-cancellable or refundable. In the event of no-show, no refund will be made.
2) We allow transfer of the confirmed booking to another child of the same age group. The written request for booking transfer must be made 5 days prior to the start of the workshop.
3) A full refund will be made to you if:-
- The event is cancelled due to unforeseen Covid-19 restrictions or if Covid-19 safe management measures cannot be met.
- The event is cancelled when the minimum group size sign-ups requirement is not achieved. Arkki reserves the right to cancel the workshop in such instance and you will be notified 5 days before the start of the workshop.
4) Kindly ensure that your child is healthy and fit prior to attending the workshop. In the event that your child presents any flu-like symptoms on any given day of the workshop, we seek your cooperation to see a doctor, keep them at home and not attend the workshop.
5) Arkki reserves the right to decline a child who appears to our coaches to be unwell or present flu-like symptoms and they will be required to be picked up promptly by their parents or guardians. In the event of such occurrence and upon the receipt of a medical certification, Arkki will issue full or pro-rated refund (if the child has participated in at least a day at the workshop), after 10% deduction for administration fee.
We offer 100% refunds for items not yet out for delivery or services not yet rendered, except in exceptional cases.
What can be refunded?
When refunds are applicable, we will review the request on a case-by-case basis. Do note that refunds will be for the amount paid on the BYKidO platform, and not for any amount paid directly to the merchant.
What cannot be refunded?
Once the item has been out for delivery or the service rendered, BYKidO will no longer be able to offer any direct refunds. Instead, refund requests related to amount paid directly to the merchant, or when items have been received or services rendered, will be directed to the respective merchant of the item / service.
For these cases, you may contact the merchant directly or approach us for assistance. While we are not able to do a direct refund, we are committed to resolving any issues between you and our merchants, and will assist you accordingly.
Get rewarded with BYKidO. From earning points to offset future purchases to monetizing your website and social media, we offer a number of ways for mummies and daddies to get rewards and more!