[Activity] Police Heritage Centre: Be a Young Police Officer!
Police Heritage Centre: Children's Season
Sold out - Please check back later if we got more slots.
What is it?
Join us on the 9th of June 2018 for a tour of the Police Heritage Centre! Tour includes a Crime Prevention talk, DIY Badge Making, Photo-taking with kids sized uniforms, and a visit to the "Policemen wear shorts" times!
The Police Heritage Centre is normally available for older children. Only during the Children's Season is a special tour organised for the younger kids (3 - 9yrs)!
Previous year's tours have been VERY popular, but BYKidO has managed to secure a booking just for you - even before any marketing materials have been prepared!
Please purchase your tickets before the 25th of May 2018
- Crime Prevention Talk by Friendly Community Police Officers
- DIY Badge Making session
- Photo Taking session with Kids sized uniforms
- Police Heritage Centre Tour
- Confirm your attendance with a $5 refundable ticket per attendee. Fee is refundable when attendee attend on event day. Note that there must be a min. of 1 adult per child below 12 yrs old.
- Please purchase your tickets before the 25th of May 2018
The Singapore Heritage Centre Tour is open to a maximum of 25 participants. Do read the Things to note below for more information.
- Duration: 90 mins guided tour + activities
- Age Suitability
- From 3 years old
- 1 Adult per child below 12 yrs old
- Date: 9 June 2018
Time: 10.45am - 12.30pm
MUST BE ON TIME, Latecomers will not be able to join the tour
- Location: Police Headquarters, New Phoenix Park, Tower P, 1st & 2nd Floor, 28 Irrawaddy Road, Singapore 329560
*Note that you will also be able to book a tour on your own too. See here for details.
Things to note
- Upon purchase, an email confirmation will sent to your email. Please contact us (email@example.com) if you do not receive the email confirmation.
- Please fill in the Google Form provided in the email confirmation before the 27th of May 2018. If you wish, you may also fill it in here (only after purchase)
- Please bring along the email confirmation (soft or hard copy) on day of tour to facilitate refund
- All visitors must bring along a Photo ID to gain admittance into the Police Headquarters, you will be turned away and not allowed entry if you fail to do so.
- Please note the following restrictions within the Police Heritage Centre tour premises
- Use of camera phone, camera or videocam within the New Phoenix Park premise is disallowed, except within the Police Heritage Centre
- Food and Drinks are only allowed in designated areas
- Parking is NOT available on the premise, please park in the nearby parking vacinities
- Refund of the tickets paid for will be provided once you attend the event and will be done via the credit card used for payment. Refund will take between 5 - 10 working days depending on bank.
- No refund will be provided for cancellation or if you are unable to attend after purchase