Petite Park: 50% Off Single Entry Fees for up to 3 Uses (U.P. $22)
Purchase eVoucher at $5 to enjoy the 50% Off Single Entry Fees (U.P. $22), valid for up to 3 uses. Entry payment is made to merchant.
- Valid till 30th June 2020
- Purchase eVoucher on App, click here with mobile phone.
- Use eVoucher at merchant
- Pay for entry directly to merchant
The Petite Park is a children’s indoor play space dedicated to early childhood. We believe that play is a valuable learning tool, and our playground is designed to provide children under 7 years old (or less than 130cm in height) an imaginative, challenging, and fun yet safe environment to play and explore.
Website: Petite Park
Available on the BYKidO App only, click here for link.
- Click "Redeem eVoucher Now" on App to purchase eVoucher
- Use eVoucher at Merchant, entry payment is made to Merchant
- Enjoy the Promotion
*Only Use eVoucher at Merchant in the presence of a playground staff
10am - 10pm (Daily)
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is valid till 30th June 2020
- eVoucher allows you to enjoy 50% Off Single Entry Fees for up to 3 uses
- Each Use may be used for the purchase of 1 playtime
- eVoucher Uses must be utilised before 30th June 2020
- Must use eVoucher at venue in the presence of a merchant staff, merchant may reject any eVoucher that is not used at venue
- Subject to availability
- Payment to be made directly to the merchant
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions and privileges
- Partner reserves the right to amend, withdraw and modify the terms of this promotion
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
Flash and Redeem, Email Redemption, In- App Redemption - What does each eVoucher and Ticket listing mean? We explain them below.
Flash and Redeem Listings
Simply show the listing to the merchant to enjoy the promotion listed. It may also be using a Promo Code on the merchant's website.
What is it usually for?
Usually for promotions valid for multiple use. Eg, 10% Off Entry, valid for multiple entries
Email and In-App Redemption
Purchase the eVoucher or Ticket on BYKidO and use it with the merchant. You may be required to make remaining payment to the merchant, details are provided within individual listings.
There are 2 types of eVouchers.
Email Redemption: An email with a Redemption No. will be sent to you for booking with the merchant.
What is it used for?
Usually for class-based listings that requires booking to attend. Eg, 1 for 1 Trial Classes
In-App Redemption: an eVoucher is purchased on the BYKidO App and the use of the eVoucher is managed on the App.
What is it used for?
Usually for entry-based promotions that is limited in the number of use. Eg, 1-Time Free Entry
Why does it seem confusing?
The simply answer is because we are still trying to find the best fit to bring the best deals to you, while convincing merchants to come on-board.
Like to find out more? Simply contact us here.
Have a question?
Drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the contact form below and we will respond to you shortly.