AIRZONE: $10 Off 2-To-Play eVoucher @ $2 (Family Fun 2019)
Purchase eVoucher at $2 to receive the $10 Off 2-To-Play eVoucher. Entry payment is made to merchant.
- Valid till 31st March 2020
- Purchase eVoucher on App, click here with mobile phone.
- Use eVoucher at merchant
- Pay for entry directly to merchant
The AIRZONE attraction is an elevated playground with distinct themed zones containing unique games. AIRZONE sits in the atrium space of the shopping mall in between the floor levels.
Those who are more active and adventurous will naturally climb all the way to the top level of AIRZONE up to 6 storeys high. In the process of getting there you would have climbed the equivalent of more than 4 flights of stairs.
Available on the BYKidO App only, click here for link.
- Click "Redeem eVoucher Now" on App to purchase eVoucher
- Use eVoucher at Merchant, entry payment is made to merchant
- Enjoy the Promotion
*Only Use eVoucher at Merchant in the presence of a staff
- Age Suitability: 3 and onwards (Children 6 and under have to be accompanied by an adult)
- Location: Level 2 (North Atrium) of City Square Mall, 180 Kitchener Road Singapore 208539
- Contact No.: +65 6631 9789
- Email: email@example.com
- Promotion is valid till 31st Mar 2020
- eVoucher allows you to enjoy $10 Off the purchase of 2 tickets
- eVoucher may only be used once per family, ie each family will only enjoy $10 off 2 tickets once.
- Must use eVoucher at venue in the presence of a merchant staff, merchant may reject any eVoucher that is not used at venue
- Subject to availability
- Payment to be made directly to the merchant
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions and privileges
- Partner reserves the right to amend, withdraw and modify the terms of this promotion
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
Flash and Redeem, Email Redemption, In- App Redemption - What does each eVoucher and Ticket listing mean? We explain them below.
Flash and Redeem Listings
Simply show the listing to the merchant to enjoy the promotion listed. It may also be using a Promo Code on the merchant's website.
What is it usually for?
Usually for promotions valid for multiple use. Eg, 10% Off Entry, valid for multiple entries
Email and In-App Redemption
Purchase the eVoucher or Ticket on BYKidO and use it with the merchant. You may be required to make remaining payment to the merchant, details are provided within individual listings.
There are 2 types of eVouchers.
Email Redemption: An email with a Redemption No. will be sent to you for booking with the merchant.
What is it used for?
Usually for class-based listings that requires booking to attend. Eg, 1 for 1 Trial Classes
In-App Redemption: an eVoucher is purchased on the BYKidO App and the use of the eVoucher is managed on the App.
What is it used for?
Usually for entry-based promotions that is limited in the number of use. Eg, 1-Time Free Entry
Why does it seem confusing?
The simply answer is because we are still trying to find the best fit to bring the best deals to you, while convincing merchants to come on-board.
Like to find out more? Simply contact us here.
Have a question?
Drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the contact form below and we will respond to you shortly.