Location: MediaCorp @ Mediapolis
Hour: Various times
Admission: $375 (before GST and booking fee)
WHAT IS IT?
The Mediacorp experience is a guided behind the scenes tour that allows you to go through the world of media and broadcasting.
The entire experience is interactive, and visitors may take part in a film production, be a radio DJ or try being a news presenter too!
This tour is recommended for children 10 years and above. Children below 13 years old needs to be accompanied by an adult and strictly no entry for children below 3 years old.
Check out the video of BYKidO's visit in May 2018 with 10 other families and see what to expect on a visit!
- Go on a replicated drama set and experience how it is like to be a star.
- Be a news presenter as we take you to the simulated news studio.
- Try your hand at being our latest star radio DJ and co-host with our virtual radio personality.
- Step into the world of virtual reality and interact in a whole new way at the Toggle VR 360 Experience.
Please note that visitors will not have access to the actual facilities inside Mediacorp Campus as the premises is declared as a protected area.
WHEN DOES IT HAPPEN?
The tour is only available for group bookings for up to 25 pax per tour.
- Mondays to Fridays: 10am, 11am, 2pm, 3pm and last flight at 4pm
- Closed on weekends, Public Holidays, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and Lunar New Year’s Eve
WHERE DOES IT HAPPEN?
1 Star Avenue, S(138507)
Located with Style x Style Cafe
HOW MUCH IS IT?
Singaporean Residents: $375 (mixed age group)
Non Residents: $500
For more information, click here.
BYKidO is a platform aimed at helping you discover the latest events, activities and classes to bring your kids out to! Get ideas of places to go and things to do - and start creating your Family Memories!