We hope that this mega list that is ever growing will help you Bring Your Kid Out to enjoy a good meal with your little ones!
Here's a list of restaurants where you can sit down, relax and feast on a flavorful meal with your little humans (yes, its actually possible).
1. Seoul Garden
- Can’t make up your mind about steamed or grilled? Why not have both!
- Kids Eat Free: drop by any outlet, any day, any time and kiddies 12 years and below get to eat for free.
200 Victoria Street #02-52, Singapore 188021
6 Raffles Boulevard #03-210, Singapore 039594
4 Tampines Central 5 #04-01, Singapore 529510
930 Yishun Avenue 2 #03-05, Singapore 769098
23 Serangoon Central #B1-34/35, NEX, Singapore 556083
1 Maritime Square #01-65/66, Singapore 099253
63 Jurong West Central 3, #B1 – 45/46 Singapore 648331
- Daily: 11.30 am – 10.30 (last serving: 9.45 pm)
- Serving up Italian fares at reasonable prices.
- Kids play area consisting of an indoor playroom, shark water inflatable, trampoline and bouncy castle.
Location: Goodman Arts Centre, 90 Goodman Rd, #01-21 Block C, Singapore 439053
- Tue – Wed: 5.00 pm – 9.30 pm
- Thur – Fri: 12.00 pm – 2.30 pm | 5.30 pm – 9.30 pm
- Sat: 11.00 am – 9.30 pm
- Sun: 11 am – 9 pm
- Bistro Café located inside Waka Waka, a safari-themed indoor playground, full of slides, trampoline, mazes, and obstacles to explore.
Location: Annex@Furama, #05-01, 407 Havelock Rd, Singapore 169634
- Weekdays: 10 am – 7 pm
- Weekend/PH: 9.30 am – 8.00 pm
- School holidays: 10 am – 7 pm
- Surrounded by nature, Food for Tots is a kids friendly café that aims to develop a love for the environment in little ones
- Has an interactive play area
- Runs a series of free and paid programs for the little tots like Food Crafternoon and Nature Bingo Trail
Location: Jacob Ballas Children's Garden, 1H, Cluny Road #01-K1, Singapore 259604
- Tuesday – Sunday: 9 am – 7 pm (last order: 6.30 pm)
5. Café Melba
- At Café Melba Goodman Arts Centre, kids eat free every Monday of the week.
- The café also features a huge lawn and a bouncy castle big enough to keep their attention while you finish your meal.
- At Café Melba Mediapolis, you can challenge your tots to a giant game of tic tac toe and the café also has a huge bouncy castle but its only on weekends and public holidays.
- Kids Eat Free: Little ones part of the Kids Club (here’s how you can be a member) will get to enjoy a free meal at the Mediapolis outlet.
Goodman Arts Centre
90 Goodman Road, Blk N #01-56, Singapore 439053
1 Stars Avenue, #03-01, Singapore 138507
Goodman Arts Centre outlet
Mon – Fri: 10 am – 10 pm
Weekends & PH: 8.30 am – 10.00 pm
Daily (incl PH): 8 am – 10 pm
- An eatery inspired by European market, Marche Movenpick Suntec City, features a small indoor play area consisting of a two-storey playhouse with its own mini rock climbing wall and suspension bridge.
- This family-friendly restaurant also features a baby service station and baby changing table so that you don’t have to rush out in the middle of your meal.
Location: Temasek Blvd 3 Suntec City (Tower 3 East wing), #01-612 to 614, Singapore 038983
- Mon – Thur: 11 am – 10 pm
- Fri: 11 am – 11 pm
- Sat: 10 am – 11 pm
- Sun: 10 am – 10 pm
- Located at Singapore Botanic Gardens, Fusion Spoon offers a wide variety of affordable fares, ranging from Western to Japanese.
- Not one but two play areas—one for the tots and the other for the tinier tots.
Location: Singapore Botanic Gardens, Tanglin Gate, 1 Cluny Road, #B1-00, Singapore 259569
- Daily: 7 am – 10 pm
8. Slappy Cakes
- Are you more of a dollar-sized pancake or a palm-sized pancake person? Well, you don’t really have to make a choice because at Slappy Cakes, you can make your own pancakes at whichever size you feel like!
- And if you’re craving for something other than pancakes, Slappy Cakes also offers a variety of sumptuous main course and all-day breakfast.
200 Turf Club Road (Old Turf Club in Bt.Timah), #01-20/21, Singapore 287994
Resorts World Sentosa
26 Sentosa Gateway (next to Universal Studios), #01-29, Singapore 098269
68 Orchard Road, #03-02, Singapore 238839
The Grandstand outlet
Mon – Fri: 10.00 am – 9.30 pm (last order: 9 pm)
Weekends & PH: 8.00 am – 9.30 am (last order: 9 pm)
Resorts World Sentosa outlet
Daily: 8.00 am – 9.30 pm (last order: 9 pm)
Plaza Singapura outlet
Mon – Fri: 10 am – 10 pm
Weekends & PH: 9.30 am – 10.00 pm
- A charming little café, d’GoodCafe at Holland Village is where you stopover when you want to take a break from your busy bee lifestyle.
- With a mix-match of chairs, coaches and swing sets, coupled with an appetizing menu offering food like spaghetti, tacos, d’Lobster Roll, and muffins, the café provides a delightful dining experience.
Location: Holland Village, 273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02, Singapore 278992
- Daily: 10 am – 10 pm
- Dimly lit with a German influenced interior, Paulaner Bräuhaus is much more kids-friendly than one would think at first glance.
- The German microbrewery and restaurant has a slew of craft activities to keep the tiny tots entertained while they wait to be served.
- Kids Eat Free: If your little ones are under 5 years old, they get to dine in Sunday Brunch for free.
Location: 9 Raffles Boulevard #01-01 Millenia Walk Singapore 039596
Lunch (Mon – Fri): 11.30 am – 2.30 pm
Dinner (Mon – Sun & PH): 6.00 pm – 10.30 pm
Sunday Brunch: 11.30 am – 2. 30 pm
Sun – Thur: 11 am – 1 am
Fri – Sat & Eve of PH: 11 am – 2 am
- Sunday Champagne Brunch at Edge at Pan Pacific Singapore is Free for Kids below 6 years old.
- Kids between 6 to 12 years get to enjoy an unlimited refill on their fresh juices and soft drinks (it’s safe to expect a sugar rush afterwards).
- A desert corner for the little munchkins placed on kiddie level (because more sugar is just what they need).
- Additionally, a balloon sculptor will also be present to keep them fascinated while you finish your brunch.
Location: 7 Raffles Boulevard, Level 3, Pan Pacific Singapore 039595
- Breakfast (daily): 6.00 am – 10.30 am
- Lunch (Mon – Sat): 12.00 pm – 2.30 pm
- Sunday Champagne Brunch: 12.00 pm – 3.30 pm
- Dinner (daily): 6.30 pm – 10.30 pm
12. La Brasserie
- Feeling French? At La Brasserie, munchkins under 6 years old get to savour complimentary French cuisine for brunch (Kids Eat Free).
- You can also get a few minutes of peace to enjoy your brunch as your little ones will be kept entertained with face painting and balloon sculpting at the kids’ corner.
Location: The Fullerton Bay Hotel, 80 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049326
- Lunch (Mon – Fri): 12.00 pm – 2.30 pm
- Brunch (Sat – Sun): 12 pm – 3 pm
- Dinner: 6.30 pm – 10.30 pm
- Pinkish interior aside, Beauty in the Pot is a steamboat restaurant with excellent fares and just as excellent service that’ll make you keep coming back for more.
- The restaurant has a playground right out its door that’s big enough to keep your little ones, from tots to tiny tots occupied.
Location: OneKM Mall, #03-38, 11 Tanjong Katong Rd Singapore 436950
- Daily: 11.30 am – 3.00 am
- In addition to serving up wholesome grub such as pastas and burgers, GRUB, situated overlooking the serene greenery of Bishan – Ang Mo Kio Park, has sensory play dates for the little ones every last Saturday of the month.
Bishan – Ang Mo Kio Park
510 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 (Pond Gardens), Singapore 569983
HomeTeamNS-JOM Clubhouse (Burger + Noddle Bar)
31 Ah Hood Road, #01-06, Singapore 329979
Mon – Fri: 11 am – 10 pm
Weekends & PH: 9 am – 10 pm
Tue – Sun: 11.30 am – 9.00 pm
Fri, Sat & PH: 11.30 am – 10.00 pm
15. Lee Tai Fu
Location: 16 Kim Tian Rd, Singapore 169251
- Tue – Sun: 3.00 pm – 11.30 pm
16. Hard Rock Cafe
- If Hard Rock Café’s unique interior design consisting of music memorabilia and fares like the juicy classic Legendary® Burger is not enough to entice you, then maybe their promo might.
- Kids Eat Free: When you order a main course on weekends, your little tykes will get to munch for free.
- Also, expect live music performances to accompany your meal and family-friendly activities that you can take part in with your little ones.
Location: 50 Cuscaden Road, #02-01, HPL House, Singapore 249724
- Mon – Thur & Sun: 11.30 am – 10.00 pm
- Fri – Sat & Eve of PH: 11.30 am – 10.30 pm
17. Jamie’s Italian
- Jamie’s Italian provides a hearty Italian food affair for both you and your little humans.
- In addition to dishes like Happy Chicken Lollipop and Five-A-Day Picnic Box, your munchkins can also indulge in activities such as coloring.
Forum at Orchard
583 Orchard Road #01-01/04, Singapore 238884
1 HarbourFront Walk #01-165/167, Singapore 098585
Forum at Orchard outlet
Mon – Thur & Sun: 11.30 am – 10.00 pm
Fri – Sat: 11.30 am – 11.00 pm
Mon – Thur: 12 pm – 9 pm
Fri: 12 pm – 10 pm
Sat: 11 am – 10 pm
Sun: 11 am – 9 pm
- While you’re waiting to fill up your tummies with yummy Italian nosh at District10 at UE Square, let your little ones loose on the bouncy castle. As they burn away all the extra energy, you can stretch your feet for a bit.
Location: UE Square Shopping Mall, 81 Clemenceau Avenue #01-15/16/17, Singapore 239917
- Mon – Thur: 11.30 am – 11.00 pm (last order: 10 pm / 10.30 pm for drinks)
- Fri & Eve of PH: 11.30 am – 1.00 am (last order: 10.30 pm / 12.30 am for drinks)
- Sat: 10 am – 12 am (last order: 10 pm / 10.30 pm for drinks)
- Sun & PH: 10 am – 11 pm (last order: 10 pm / 10.30 pm for drinks)
Know of a restaurant not included in this list? Let us know in the comment box or email us your pictures / videos, and we will include your recommendation. We will also credit you and (or) your website too!
Note that the purpose of the list is to provide basic information on the restaurant and promotions (if any), and is not meant to be a recommendation or endorsement of the restaurant. While we try our best to keep the information updated and current, please contact the individual restaurant for opening hours and latest promotion details.