Opened in 2014, Stepping Out Studios is the home of Stepping Out – a community dance organisation which aims to create a vibrant dance culture, enabling everyone to engage with dance in all its forms – as a leisure pursuit, as an art form and as a means of maintaining physical and mental well-being. Stepping Out Studios delivers on that vision as the ideal place to set up a variety of dance sessions, workshops and events for the enjoyment and participation of all members and groups of the community including toddlers, children, young people, adults, elderly and people with disabilities.
The main objectives of our Dance Centre are to:
- develop opportunities within the community for personal enjoyment, empowerment and enrichment
- create and provide participation and performance opportunities
- increase the health and well-being of people of all ages and social categories
- help bring communities together to build confidence
- develop education and training for local people
- bring together and provide the opportunity for networking between people from the local community
- contribute to social, economic and community development
Stepping Out Studios offers a variety of kids dance classes for children aged 2 and above. Our programmes includes ballet, jazz and tap. All of our classes are conducted by highly qualified and experienced instructors at our studio in City Square Mall, Singapore.
Please visit Stepping Out Studio's website for more details on the Studio, Classes Available and Schedule.
Exclusive for BYKidO Pass Holders, get a free uniform (worth between $54 - $75) when you signup for Term 4 of any Kids Dance Class in August 2016.
Terms and Conditions apply, please see here for details.