Location: 78, Airport Boulevard, Jewel, #B2-237 Changi Airport Singapore, 819666
Date: All Days
Hour: Based on Movie Timing
Admission: From $5 (details in article)
Shaw Theatres Dreamers
Shaw Theatres Dreamers is Singapore's first movie theatre designed with the family in mind, what that means is
- Soft lighting: won't lose your child in a pitch dark setting
- Softer audio: kids won't get frighten by loud sounds
- Beanies: comfy beanies at the front of the theatre for the kids to settle in to watch the show (and this ties-in with softer audio, because they are quieter too)
- Ball pits and tunnels: to keep the kids occupied before (and sometimes during) the movie
The theatre seats are also decked in more colors, walls are decked with murals and wall lights to make the atmosphere feel fun and lively!
Things to Note
A few interesting things to note about Dreamers
- Min. purchase of 2 Tickets is required, unless its one adult bringing a child below 90cm (since there is no need for tickets for kids below 90cm and not assigned seat)
- 1 Adult may only bring 1 child below 90cm, so you can't have a grandparent bring all the little cousins by just buying 1 ticket.
- Min of 1 adult to max of 5 children per transaction (that's being sensible, any larger ratio is a recipe for disaster...)
- Bean bag seats are first come first serve (time to come in and watch more commercials)
Details of the T&Cs are available here.
Mon to Thu except Opening Titles and Sneaks, Eve of PH and PH
Adult: $9 | Kid: $5
Opening Titles and Sneaks
Mon to Thu
Adult: $10 | Kid: $6
Fri to Sun and, Eve of PH and PH
Adult: $14 | Kid: $8
*Free for toddlers below 90cm, Kids are above 90cm but below 13 years old
**Not valid for Student and Senior Citizens Concession tickets
Click here to check out the Showtimes and purchase your tickets now!
What do you think? Will you be visiting Dreamers soon?
Photo Credits: @familystaysg