Location: One Raffles Place | Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower | Far East Square | Keck Seng Towers | Robinson Centre
Hour: Various timing
Admission: Check article for details
Visit the CBD on a weekday and its always bustling and full of energy. On the other hand, the CBD area on a weekend offers a quiet environment for families to spend time in nice open spaces!
Places at the CBD that are quite family friendly are:
- Marina Bay Link Mall
- The Lawn @ Marina Bay / The Promontory
- Far East Square
- Area between One Raffles Place and Chevron House
While parking charges in the area are crazy on the weekdays, it's vastly different on the weekend!
Don't believe us? Check out the parking charges for 5 selected buildings @ CBD!
5 Cheap Weekend Car Parks @ the CBD
*As at September 2017
One Raffles Place
- Saturdays: $3.75 per entry from 7am - 7am the next day
- Sundays and PHs: Just $2.35 from 7am - 7am the next day
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1, 2 ,3 & Marina Bay Link Mall
- Saturdays, Sundays and PHs: $3.21 for 1st 4hr, $0.27/10min block or part thereof from 6am to 6am the following day
Far East Square
- Saturdays, Sundays and PHs: $3.21 per entry from 6am - 6am the next day
Keck Seng Towers
- $2.50 per 30mins from 8am to 2pm
- $2.50 per entry from 2pm to 10pm
- Sundays and PH: Closed
- Saturdays, Sundays and PHs:
- $2.20 per 30mins from 8am to 1pm
- $2.50 per entry after 1pm
So if you are thinking of somewhere quiet and different to Bring Your Kid Out to, why not head down to the CBD area this weekend. You might be surprise by what you find too!
Do you know any other cheaper parking in the area? Do leave us a message below!
BYKidO writes on "things to do", "places to go", in general, Ideas that will help you save time planning to Bring Your Kid Out!
Share us with fellow Mummies and Daddies so that they may enjoy what we do too! Every Parenting Journey needs some help!